Selecting products for corporate gifting can be overwhelming for managers. You don’t want to spend a fortune on bulk products, but it’s important to think of unique ideas. Corporate gifts for clients, partners and business contacts have to be thoughtful, purposeful and valuable, and at the same time, such products need to fit the budget, as well. If you are looking for idées cadeaux pour entreprises, we have a few ideas below for your help.
Things you can consider
- Gourmet hampers. Many companies have corporate hampers that contain all kinds of gourmet products, such as bakery items, cookies, condiments, teas, coffees and organic maple syrup. You can order for such hampers without a second thought, because gourmet products have value and will be consumed by most people.
- Portable chargers. People are always on the go, and a portable charger is the best possible electronic product that you can buy in a budget. Just make sure that you consider the various devices that people use and offer something that has more universal appeal.
- Beer Brewing Kit. If you don’t mind spending a tad more on corporate gifts, especially for honchos and people who matter, you can consider Beer Brewing Kits, which don’t have to cost huge but are thoughtful and creative.
- Gift cards. No one wants to get gifts they don’t need or use. Gift cards for leading retail stores, or even for Amazon, are great as tokens of appreciation, and you can decide on the value based on the budget.
Factors that matter
- Do not go over the top with customization. While adding a brand logo may seem the obvious thing to do for corporate cards, go for something that’s subtle and impresses people. Personalizing gifts for top clients may be a good idea otherwise.
- Don’t select something obvious. The concept of corporate gifts is different than that of freebies. Avoid the same old stationery, pens, notebooks and coffee mugs, because people are used to these ideas.
- Gift around the season. While most brands spend on gifts around the holiday season, be the one to break the norm. For example, when you give a maple syrup sampler hamper to someone in March, it automatically talks of your brand’s commitment to good things.
There are many vendors who deal in bulk corporate gifts. You can even choose to order in advance to get a special discount on selected products.